John is an experienced and trusted business advisor to corporations and private clients, typically on a range of technologically diverse and multi-complex issues relating to supply chain technology solutions and B2B strategies. John has cutting edge technological qualifications, knowledge and skills.
It is through John’s leadership and advice that MC Lawyers has been able to calibrate a client centric approach to service delivery, one which squarely keeps the needs of our clients in focus. His success in achieving these aims is evidenced by the rapid growth of the business along with the firm’s reputation for deploying market leading technological solutions.
John is a highly regarded IT, marketing and business strategy professional. His diverse experience and success spans multiple industries, sectors and markets and includes working with and for a diverse mix of companies from large, multinational corporations to small and medium sized enterprise.
- Automated the employment process of a large enterprise by creating a unified processing engine to reduce unconscious bias, automate manual recruiting, and increase the employer’s ability to predict which candidates will become high-performing contributors by using longitudinal analysis on large datasets.
- Managing the upgrade of a telecommunication system for a large ASX listed enterprise. This process comprised of implementing strict project management life cycle phases and the reliance on the systems development life cycle methodology for safe transition and foreseeable risk analysis.
- Built a large project matrix database to provide employment, training and educational materials. The matrix was used as a guide for senior management and executives to follow up on employee training, regular acknowledgement of policies, procedures and the delivery of employment data for 300+ staff.
- Lead the development, testing, training and implementation of a security system for a major corporation worth over $30 million. The project consisted of training over 100 staff, constructing operation manuals and procedures to be implemented for departments to use nationally.
- Business Process Improvement
- IT Management
- Project Management & Business Continuity
- B2B Strategy
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Supply Chain Process Management
- Strategic Market Planning
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Systems Administration)
- Bachelor of Laws (pending)
- Master of Business Administration (Computing) (pending)